ST. LOUIS BOARD OF EDUCATION REGULATION
Personnel Records and Information
Credentials on File
All personnel shall have required credentials on file in the Division of Human Resources prior to being appointed to the position and/or reporting to duty unless otherwise authorized by the superintendent of schools.
The following documents and/or credentials must be submitted to the Division of Human Resources:
1. Fully executed public school retirement enrollment form.
2. Police record check.
3. State and federal withholding allowance certificates.
4. DFS check (or comparable agency when available).
5. Official social security card or passport.
6. Official birth certificate.
7. Official transcripts where applicable.
8. Teaching certificate where applicable. License where applicable.
cf R4241 Valid Missouri Teaching Certificate Required
Legal: Section 168.011, RSMo.
Revised: October 10, 1995
Revised: December 8, 1998