ST. LOUIS BOARD OF EDUCATION REGULATION
1. To combine the judgment of line administrators on school problems.
2. To enhance communication among line administrators who provide external assistance for schools.
3. To serve as a clearing house for school problems and needs.
Basic Principles and Understandings
1. Participation through free and open exchange of views leading to resolution of matters of mutual concern.
2. Cooperative review and recommendation in regard to policy and/or problems, current and projected.
3. The Leadership Team seeks to support the administration and board in the smooth operation of the school system.
Review, direction, proposals, problems, concerns and reports that affect the system.
The superintendent's leadership team is a continuous body representing line administrators above the principals level and other administrators designated by the superintendent.
Revised: November 10, 1992
Revised: February 9, 1999